Job Title: Junior Graphic/Web Designer - Internship, Full time or Part time.
This is a unique opportunity for a keen graphic designer who is looking to gain experience in multiple areas within graphic/graphic communication/branding/marketing/social media with this small but fast growing company.
The successful applicant will work alongside and be trained by the founder and creative director, giving them the opportunity to rapidly gain, develop and enhance their skills set and grow with the company.
- - Design layout of web site (maintain and develop)
- - Enhance & develop the look, feel & branding of web site
- - Help create branded content (graphic for print, newsletters, website and social media)
- - Develop print designs and re colour weave designs
- - Create artwork for catalogues/ pac shot production.
- - Design email campaigns
- - Degree in Graphic Design or Web Design is advantageous although other art and design subject will be accepted.
- - A Good knowledge of design software, Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop
- - Creative design skills
- - Web design
- - Excellent IT skills
- - Good communication and organisational skills
- - Obsessive attention to detail
- - Ability to work from a brief and meet dead lines
- - A strong grasp of the English language
- - Enthusiasm
- - Knowledge of SEO
- - Preferably some knowledge of Shopify liquid theming or web coding.
- Please apply with your CV, Mini Portfolio. _ email - Daniela Boleto. email@example.com - Closing date 20th August 2018.
JOB TYPE – Internship, Full time or Part time.
SALARY – Depending on experience/ role. – STARTING DATE – September 2018.