PURPOSE OF NOTICE
At Camomile london Ltd we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We aim to be transparent in how we look after your personal data. This notice explains when and why we collect personal information about the people who visit our website, or who request information or enquire about a product from us. This notice explains how we use the data, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Our privacy practices are in line with requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
In order to provide you with the best products and experiences, our services are constantly evolving. We may change this notice from time to time so please check this page to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions regarding this notice and our privacy practices should be sent by email to: email@example.com
WHO ARE WE AND WHO DOES THIS APPLY TO:
Our services are not directed to children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under the age of 18, please stop using our services.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use personal data that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO WE OBTAIN INFORMATION FROM YOU?
- use the Site (including collecting data on your browsing habits on our site);
- register for, or create an account with us;
- search for, purchase and/or return products to us;
- request an e-receipt from us;
- communicate with us by telephone, email or otherwise;
- sign up for our newsletters or to receive other marketing communications from us;
- participate in any discussion board or other social media function on or linked to the Site;
- enter any prize draw, or participate in any promotion organised by us;
WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We take a variety of different data sets for a number of reasons. We detail how we use the data later. Here we explain what type of data we collect. Some of the data you may choose to give us includes:
- personal details such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, email and telephone number;
- information you provide us when accessing our services using your social media account;
- Camomile london customer account login and password details;
- financial and payment information (card details are encrypted);
- details relating to your transaction history with us;
- details of your shopping and product preferences; and
- photographs submitted digitally by you for display on the Site.
Some of the data we may collect from you due to your interaction with our site includes:
- technical Information: such as your time zone setting, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your computer or mobile device and connection information such as your browser type and version and your operating system and platform.
- information about your visit and traffic pattern: such as the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), frequency, duration and usage of in-Store services, products you viewed and searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, basket contents and methods used to browse away from the page; and
- email addresses and phone numbers used to contact our customer service number.
Cookies helps us to improve our website and deliver a better more personalised service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- process orders, deliver products and services, process payments and carry out any other obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- provide you with customer service functions such as following up on abandoned shopping carts, or to see if there was a problem with your use of the Site;
- notify you about changes to our Site, or services; and
- maintain and update your Account with us.
- with your consent, keep you informed about products or services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or that might be of particular interest to you;
- with your consent, provide you with information that might be of particular interest to you (such as upcoming events), or contact you about surveys and user groups. Participation in surveys is entirely voluntary and you are under no obligation to take up an invitation from us to participate;
- analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
- offer you the opportunity to take part in prize draws. Entry to prize draws is entirely voluntary, and you are under no obligation to take up an invitation from us to enter; and
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, which may be based on your activity on our website(s) or the those of third parties'.
- administer our Site including for internal operations, trouble shooting, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve and optimise our Site and our in-store customer experience and develop new services;
- analyse how you and others use our Site and our stores;
- customise your experience when using our Site or other services;
- measure the effectiveness of any advertising we serve and to fulfil our contractual obligations;
- deliver relevant advertising to you;
- prevent fraudulent transactions or other illegal activities; and
- keep our business records.
- Any of these functions may be carried out by us or appointed third parties who must process any personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Who can access your information is more particularly described within the Who We Share Information With section of this policy.
- your name, delivery address, email and phone number with our partner courier companies in case they need to contact you in relation to a delivery;
- your identity, billing address and payment card information with our payment processors so that payment for an order can be collected;
- your identity and payment card information with our payment processors to conduct PCI 3DS security checks, so that they can check your card is not being used without consent;
- technical and other service providers who help us provide and deliver the Site and our in-store experiences;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site and our services;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
MORE ABOUT HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU:
You may also receive marketing communications containing information and special offers from third parties by post only if you have consented to receiving such communications.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU CONTROL THE DATA WE HOLD ON YOU?
- In a similar way to how you can object to our processing your data, you have the right in some instances to have us destroy all the data we hold on you.
- We maintain and follow a retention policy and your data will not be held for longer than the defined retention period without good reason and without consulting our internal data privacy experts.
- Nonetheless, should you want us to remove our records of your data prior to the end of our defined retention period, please contact: email@example.com
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. This could include purchase information relating to products and services.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as bank, credit or debit card details) will always be entered on a secured page and transferred using SSL, a cryptographic protocol designed to provide communication security over the Internet.
We will hold your data for no longer than we need it for, or if you have advised you wish us to delete it (and we have no legal requirement to keep it), we will delete it per our retention policy. You can request this from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.